Friday, June 1, 2012

1 PROLOGUE: OUAT


*Born pokes in and whispers, "You have read Once Upon A Desire, first, right?"
If not, click right HERE and read that first!

~Chapter 1~
PROLOGUE:  ONCE UPON ANOTHER TIME

Once upon another time, there was a treacherously handsome, tuxedo-clad prince, slinking through the waning hours of the Eve of Christmas Eve in a New York City Checker Cab. Next to him on the slippery tape-patched plastic bench seat, joined together at intertwined fingers, was an exquisitely stunning princess, dressed in a royal blue ball gown that would make any Oscar-nominated actress weep with envy.

She’s made a series of monumental decisions tonight, any one of which would be fair cause for reconsideration; the heart-wrenching breakup with her longstanding boyfriend; the surrender to undeniable longings toward the man seated to her right; the terrifying conclusion that her darkest desires can no longer be subdued.

Though perhaps not as obvious, he’s risked everything as well. Because this time, for the first time ever, his heart is on the line.

----------------------------------------
A/N: And they're OFF! Click that NEWER POST button in the lower left to find Chapter 2. They get longer...a whole lot longer. Thanks for reading! XXX ~BOH

14 comments:

  1. So I read OUAD months ago on ny kindle, as was a lazy biotch and never sent you a review. But i loved it somethng fierce and just realized this is the sequel you keep posting updates for in the patch *smh* so i floved OUAD and can't wait to catch up on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, MERE! Sweeeeeet! Yep, this is the sequel, all right! Great to see you here. Hope you'll enjoy it. xx

      Delete
  2. OMG! Born! I seriously can not stop reading! I loved this! Loved, loved, loved this!

    I cant wait to see how the princess fairs with her Dark Prince :)
    Seriously he gives me goosies!

    I was a little bit sad for Jasper, bless the chap he really did try to please her but he just didn't do it for her! Let's hope Alice is the tonic he needs and a helpful hand when wounds need licking ;)

    I should be sleeping right now, but I GOTTA go see what happened next....

    You, my dear Born write an amazing tale of kinkyness. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that you're here, Erron! Thanks for the enthusiasm!

      Delete
  3. Read OUaD last night, so happy I found it, next to my sleeping hubby...brilliant...so many simple yet complex facets!!! Loved it!!! Hubby loved what I did to him while he was asleep!!!
    Amazing stuff...now, the fun begins!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DID he now?? I'm so happy you enjoyed the story and found it inspiring! ;)
      xx
      boh

      Delete
  4. Born! You know how much I adore your stories! I am heading into kinkville

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth did I miss your work for the past 2 years. No matter. I'm here now, finished OUAD, and ready to dive in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By Jove I think I've got it! Finally.
    I just finished OUAT and loved it all over again and can't wait to get into this sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, here I go again...gonna try real hard not to get distracted until I finish it this time so I might not review every chapter but, should the spirit move me, you know I will LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH COOL! I know it's SUPER DUPER long... I'm only halfway through after three days!! Happy trails, sweetie. And I know when you get to the Marcus parts you're gonna love them! :*
      XOXOXO

      Delete